Internews' partners on our women's initiative share our vision of more inclusive opportunities for women and girls in media and technology, and for higher quality information for all.
- Humanity United, a U.S.-based foundation dedicated to building peace and advancing human freedom.
- Oak Foundation, an organization that commits its resources to address issues of global social and environmental concern, particularly those that have a major impact on the lives of the disadvantaged.
- Vodafone Americas Foundation supports organizations that use technology to improve lives, stimulate innovation, and advance the global development sector.
- TechWomen, an initiative of the U.S. Department of State's Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs
- Women and the Web Alliance, a public-private partnership aimed at bridging the Internet gender gap in Sub-Saharan Africa